Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

VOXBOX ROCKS YOUR SOCKS

Who WOULDN'T want free FULL SIZED products sent right to their doors?  I know I did, so I signed up for Influenster.com.  It's completely FREE to sign up.  After sign up, you fill out information and collect badges!  The badges determine which Voxboxes you will be chosen to participate in.  So, far, I've gotten two.  The Mom's Voxbox and the Naturals Voxbox!  Each one was filled with a multitude of AWESOMENESS!!!!  After receiving your box, incorporate the items into your daily life.  Influenster will give you time to get acquainted with these awesome goodies.  Afterward, you will be asked to LIKE things on social media sites, blog, write reviews and post pictures.  It's actually a lot of fun!


PLAY FOR AWESOME GOODIES I GOT IN MY VOXBOXES!!!!!!!!




Voxbox goodies - free slideshow


So, what are you waiting for?  Sign up today!!!  Check out INFLUENSTER now!!!  Like I said, it's FREE!!!!  And Fun!  What could be better????

0 comments:

Post a Comment