Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

BFTE Cosmetics Halloween Collection is FRIGHTFULLY Amazing!



I just got a nice HOT PINK labeled package in the mail today.  :)  I am super excited to show you all!  I ordered the Beauty From The Earth Cosmetics 2012 Halloween Collection with my BFTE Points from purchases made on their new website!  It was completely free after cashing in my points!  I was stoked to get it in the mail today :)  Here's my Youtube Review.  Below will be a look done with it and swatches!  Check out BFTE Cosmetics Website and BFTE Cosmetics Facebook today :)



Dark Prince in Crease. Guilty Pleasures on Lid, Sinister Instincts on Inner Corner, Full Moon Rising on Brow Bone and Some Girls Bite On Lower Lash Line


Bite Me on Lips (SUCH A PRETTY COLOR)


0 comments:

Post a Comment