Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

EBOOST Your Body!





Ever just felt BLAH and needed an energy boost?  If you are like me, you don't want to drink an Energy drink because they give you the jitters.  I hate that feeling and like NATURAL energy boosts.  Really glad Influenster and EBOOST sent me a sample in the 2012 Naturals Voxbox to try.  It was super easy to use.  Just get a glass of water, pour in the EBOOST powder, mix and drink.  Then you are well on your way to feeling a boost of energy without those annoying jitters!  It has a slight fizziness to it as well and, while orange isn't my FAVORITE taste, it was good enough to drink :)    I would like to try the other flavors though so I could find which is my favorite.  It also comes in Acai Berry and Pink Lemonade flavors.  I am thinking I would like the Pink Lemonade the best :)

You can buy EBOOST online HERE.


Pour

Mix

Drink and Enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment