Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Do You Wipes CLEANWELL?



In my September 2012 Naturals Voxbox from Influenster, I got a CleanWell All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipe to try.  These wipes are pretty amazing.  I've tried CleanWell's Sanitizing spray before, but this wipe was cool because not only is it safe for you hands, but it's also safe for you face!!!!  How many sanitizing wipes can say that?  Also, it's alcohol free, moisturizes, and is never tested on animals.  The Citrus Herb scent is a little new and takes a little getting used too, but smells clean.  The ease of taking these wipes with you for on the go cleaning is great for me being a Mom of 2 little girls.  Makes me feel safer knowing the germs they collect along the way can be taken care of promptly.  Thanks Influenster and CleanWell!!!  I'll be making a purchase of the wipes VERY SOON!!!!!


Great for the Diaper Bag!!!!!


CleanWell is Safe for my Kiddos to use!!!!

Even cleans grubby faces :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment