Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat

PRODUCT REVIEW TIME :D
The Original Dish Drying Mat


I recieved this product FREE in my September 2012 Naturals Voxbox from Influenster (Click the link)  And let me tell you this.  I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THING!  I feel like my dishes are secure when on this.  If one falls over, I feel like the cushiness of the mat will protect them.  Also, it's super absorbent so I'm not having to clean up a huge water mess after my dishes finish drying.  Not to mention, it is a lot more stylish than having multiple hand towels laid across my counter.  The natural color matched pretty much ANYTHING.  And it folds up for easy storage.  I would recommend this to ANYONE.  :)

My Drying Mat <3

The Original Drying Mat is available for purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond (click the link) for the low price of $4.99.  And it is WELL worth the price!  There are many more products from the company available as well!  Try one out today!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment