Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh Goody! I Got an Amazing Goody from Goody!!!!

LOL, that title was a mouth full!  And a huge play on words!  But it's the truth!  I got an amazing little goody from GOODY hair products in my 2012 Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster.  I got the set of Spin Pins that make the Messy Bun a breeze to do!  And seriously, they work awesome.  I usually have to use about 10 bobby pins to achieve what these little babies can do with just two of them!  :)  And they don't "Lock" in your hair like two crossed over bobby pins do, making it super easy to take down you hair after a night out when you are ready for bed!  I love these little guys and highly recommend them to anyone with long hair :D

Two Is the Magic Number!  It's all you need to create a cute hair style!

Double Messy bun!!!!  Love the Goody Spin Pins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment