Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not-ta Momma! And Proud of it! (Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Cream)

Thanks to my 2012 Beauty Blogger Voxbox I got from Influenster and a product included in it from Not Your Mother's brand, I now have found a new Frizz Control cream!  Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream is amazing!  It smells great (Like a tropical island due to the Coconut yumminess that flows out of the bottle when you use it).  It has a nice and thick texture, but doesn't weigh down your hair!  It's also not sticky which is a bonus and leaves your hair feeling extremely soft while controlling crazy fly aways!  I highly recommend this product!  So give it a try!  :D


Smooth Moves Frizz Control Cream :)

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Cream used on my hair makes it soft and manageable!  It's an awesome product!



0 comments:

Post a Comment