Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

May 2012 Glam Bag Review

I know this is late.  I got my Glam Bag last week and I wanted to review the nail bling I received before posting a review.  So here it is, in all it's glory! :)

May 21, I FINALLY received my Glam Bag.  I don't know WHY it took so long to get my bag this time around, but yeah.  Took FOREVER.  My friend Molly who lives in Tucson too got her's like 3 days before I got mine.  NO CLUE WHY.  Anyway, once again.....

HOT PINK PACKAGING!!!!  :D

Cute bag this month.  I really like last month's better though.  But still, all in all, cute :)  The bag had an odor to it, but after it airs out a bit, I think it'll be fine.

Everything that was stuffed in the bag.  Nail Bling (With 20 multi-sized stickers), sample of Philosophy Love Sweet Love, a FULL SIZE (WOOT) Studio Gear Lipstick in Rose Impressionist (Valued at $15 on http://www.studiogearcosmetics.com/) and two Myglam Brushes.

The Nail Bling is pretty awesome! Mine stayed on for 5 days with minimal damage to the little gem stones.  After about the 5th day though, it start peeling up and the gems started falling off to the point I had to take them off because it was beginning to look bad.   I really like them though!

The lipstick was a pretty berry color.  It's a little dark for summer by it's self, but if I barely apply it and add a gloss, it seems to be PERFECT for summer.

Rose Impressionist Alone on lips

The perfume smells amazing.  Like freshly squeezed grapefruit.  The PERFECT scent for summer.  I love fruity and citrus smells.

I haven't tried the brushes yet, but they are good quality.  One is a concealer brush and the other is a lip/liner brush.


If you would like to try Myglam Click Here.
It's a $10 a month subscription service that provides you with a new cosmetic bag every month and 5-6 deluxe samples of products.  Most which are makeup or beauty products.







4 comments:

Vanity and Vodka said...

I love a great beauty reviewer!! I enjoy your blog!

I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
http://vanityandvodka.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-award.html
xoxo,
Colleen

AtomicBombshell2005 said...

Oh Wow! Thank you! :) I followed you with my other blog (Because for some reason, Blogger won't let me follow you with this blog)

XOXOs
Bree

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love this lipstick :)
This color is amazing!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

AtomicBombshell2005 said...

Thank you! I did think it was very pretty as well! Perfect for summer :)

Post a Comment