Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Julep Maven: Two Nail Polishes and a Hand Facial For a Penny!?!

I've really been getting into these Subscription sites lately.  I'm officially subscribed to three of them now (Forking out a whopping $40 a month...just for samples!!!)


But the other day, thanks to my friend, Autumn over at The Daily Glamour (https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyGlamour) I signed up fro Julep Maven.


It is a nail polish and nail care site where, for $20 a month + shipping, you get up to 3 nail polishes or possibly a hand care item!  Also, as long as you are subscribed, you receive 20% off of their shop!  If you get 2 referrals, you'll receive 1 month free!  You can also purchase past boxes as well.  Julep Maven, like a lot of the other Subscription sites, allows you to take a "Beauty Quiz" to determine what kind of Diva you are.  I ended up being "American Beauty".  Soon, I will be receiving 2 FULL SIZED nail polishes and a Hand Facial in the mail.

The Julep Maven American Beauty Introductory Box includes:
  • Julep™ Facial for Hands Glycolic Scrub, contains glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds for double exfoliation that leaves your hands noticeably softer after just one use.
  • Penelope, opaque, almost white with a hint of blush. Elegant on manicures and pedicures.
  • Portia, sheer tropical blue with glittery sparkles that will remind you of a day on the beach


But this month, I didn't pay full price!  Nope!  Got all of that for 1 Penny!  The whole month of April, if you use the code "COLOR2012"  you can get your introductory kit for ONE PENNY!!!!!  How amazing is that!?!!  Julep Maven is a pretty awesome site, and has great reviews from other Beauty Bloggers!  And think about it.  How much are you willing to pay for high end nail polish?  I know OPI runs in the $8-10 range.  Zoya is about $8 a bottle.  Each bottle of Julep Maven nail polish is $14.  So basically, if you get three bottles, you are getting one for free. :)  Pretty good deal if you ask me.

If you are interested in Julep, here's the link.




As soon as I receive it, I'll post swatches!  :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment