Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure


I received a pack of imPress press on nails by Broadway Nails in my June Mom Voxbox from Influenster in the color Stiletto.  My first thought was the episode of Full House when Kimmy is dancing with a boy and she leaves her press on nails on his Bum.  LOL  But I decided to try them anyway.  

It took me only about 5 minutes to apply them.  GREAT TIME SAVER!  And best of all....NO DRYING TIME.  (You can read more about them here: http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/imPRESS-Press-On-Manicure)

I wore them to a children's museum which was a bad idea.  These ARE press ons, and a lot of abuse will cause them to fall off, so an interactive Children's Museum probably wasn't the best idea.  LOL.  On the other hand, these would be PERFECT for a night out to dinner with the hubby!  

They come in 36 different colors and patterns, so you're sure to find one that's right for you and your occasion! And for a suggested retail price of only $5.99-7.99, you can't beat it!

For more information, go to www.impressmanicure.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment