Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Dessange Paris California Blonde Collection



I received the Dessange Paris California Blonde collection free from Influenster to try and review.  After I got this in the mail I was highly impressed.  The shampoo wasn't my all time favorite smell but it wasn't horrible  (I'm pregnant right now, so smells are kinda weird at the moment.  LOL)  But the quality of the shampoo and conditioner was amazing!  They both retail at Target.com and in stores for $9.99.  Also in my box was the California Blonde CC Creame.  It is a purple colored apply and rinse creame that fights brassiness of bleached blonde hair.  I've used a product like this in my
past bleaching endeavors, so I wasn't shocked by the color (as probably some people would be)


After leaving it in your hair for about 10 minutes, it leaves your blonde locks vibrant and BLONDE. The CC Creame retails at Target for 11.99.


I would highly recommend this product to any bleached blondes out there looking to make sure their locks are BRIGHT!  :)

Target Link: http://www.target.com/p/dessange-paris-california-blonde-collection/-/A-16452051#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=Dessange 

Influenster: www.Influenster.com

My Unboxing Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment